Free Control Spell
Items you will need for the Control Spell:
- 13 small black candles
- Something personal from the person you want to cast the control spell upon (a lock of hair, a picture, a piece of clothing, their name written on a piece) The item must be preferably small.
- 1 chicken heart
- Needle or Knife
- Sheet of Parchment Paper
How to cast the Control Spell:
- Put the sheet of parchment paper on a flat surface (such as a table) in front of you.
- Write the following in the center of the parchment paper using the pencil:
- "You do as I tell you, You think what I command, You feel what I want you to feel"
- Surround the Parchment Paper with the 13 candles
- Light the candles using matches
- Stand over the parchment paper/candles and place the personal item from the person you want to cast the control spell upon on top of the words you have previously written on it.
- Using each of the 13 candles drop 13 drops of wax on the item saying the following when you pick up each candle:
- "Sabete Latepo"
- While you are dropping the wax focus intensely on your wish and the person you are casting the control spell upon.
- Cut yourself with the knife or needle. You will need 3 drops of your own blood (from your hand) and drop it on top of the wax.
- Add the chicken heart
- Wrap the parchment paper and make a package containing all the items. Use the twine to hold the package together.
- Blow off each candle saying:
- "Sabetto Lepati"
- Bury the package under a tree
- On the night of the following full moon light the 13 candles and let them burn out.